Thursday 10 April 2008

Explanation come apology.

The problem with this blog is that I am probably only going to be writing in it when I am disenchanted with everything else, as I am now. Thus my posts are likely going to be incredibly lukewarm, unperceiving and generally pretty dull. Ha ha, enjoy!

Been spending a lot of time alone recently (with the exception of being at work). Which doesn't bother me, but does seem to somehow hinder my social skills and ability to cater to the amusement of others. Not that I have ever been proficient in that area to start with.

However, what I'm really trying to say is, bear with me if I'm boring you to tears. I should also point out that there's always the option of not reading this, going offline and doing something worthwhile with your time. But I know what a horrific idea that will sound to you... Fulfilling, meaningful, productive tasks aways require so much more effort!

There were two muffins in an oven, one said "It's getting hot in here.", to which the other replied "Oh my Lord! A talking muffin!".

That was my best joke. Did you love it? No? Okay, what about this..?

What did the fish say when it swam into the wall?

Wait for it...

"Dam."

Okay, I'm spent. I'll report back when I have something exciting to inform you of..

No comments: