Sunday 27 April 2008

Dreadful.

To quickly update you on the finger front; there's been no change, it's still weirdly numb.

I've been itching to do something drasticly different with my hair for a while now and I think I'm gonna get dreads. I've been e-mailing a very helpful woman who puts in dreadlocks and she's been overloading me with options. I think I'm going to go for real dreads with permanent real hair extentions. Although, the hair needs to be a minimum of three inches to start a dread, so bits of my hair might be a bit short. And also it'll be mighty expensive, probably around £400, which is an amount I really shouldn't be spending considering I'm suppose to be saving up. Oh dear.

I spent the entire day today watching films and browsing the net and went to a life drawing class this evening. I wasted such a considerable amount of time this weekend that I have done no work for college and thus have no news to post about. It's time I shut up really.

No comments: