Sunday 20 April 2008

Beware; this is boring enough for you to want to gouge your eyes out if you aren't incredibly easily entertained.

The lovely UCAS website told me that I have an unconditional offer for art school in Dundee. I'm terribly tempted to be ecstatic about this as I was convinced I wasn't going to get in (probably because I was knocked back from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee last year), however I have a feeling I might be getting my hopes up; you see I can't help but think it is a mistake as they haven't seen me for an interview. The worst of it was that because I checked the site on Friday night, I had to endure the entire torturous weekend of being unsure before I can phone them to settle my queries. I'm going to call up tomorrow morning first thing. I'll thoroughly miss Glasgow if I move, but every time I think about it, I get more and more excited about getting away from a lot of things here and moreso the new experiences I'm bound to have there. How corny of me; shut up Jillian.

I'm due back to college from after the Easter holidays tomorrow and I'm feeling incredibly guilty about the lack of work I've produced.. Except the essay I completed. But I can't be too proud of that because it was supposed to be handed in months ago. I've done pretty much zilch practical work bar taken a couple of photos and one or two undeserving-of-a-mention sketches. Oh dear. I'm going to bed.. Sleep will prevent me from both worrying about my unproductivity and from me spouting another paragraph or three of dull mumblings about the goings on of my uninteresting-to-anyone-but-me life.

No comments: