Monday 4 August 2008

Home Sweet Home

That's me home from London now. For the most part it was a fairly relaxing fortnight. Went to Bighton one day, Thorpe Park another (when I realised I can no longer really be arsed with theme parks) and other than a couple of days wandering about London; Camden, Carnaby Street, Oxford Circus, Soho, Chinatown, I spent most of the rest hanging about the house, watching movies and cowering in the shade. The sun was hot hot hot.

Although I had a few somewhat depressing conversations. And I was also stressing out a bit over stuff. I found out something pretty scary, but I'm going to sort it and hopefully everything will turn out okay again. I'm a bit terrified though.

Looking forward to seeing Chris tonight, but I have a couple of things to sort out first. I hate that life is never bloody easy.

I dyed my hair pink again and it came out neon orange/coral. It's alright, I quite like it, but I'm going back to white blonde tommorrow as it'll last better when I'm away. I'm leaving on Thursday for Canada. Which I'm sort of looking forward to, but.. Uh.. I don't know.

No comments: