Friday 18 July 2008

It seems I am going to be missing a lot.

My first post in a while.. I've been too busy doing fuck all to write in here. To fill y'all in;

I finished college. The exhibition at the end of term seemed to go well. I will miss my class mateys, they were all pretty alright.

I also quit my job, yesterday was my last shift. The cinema folk gave me a card with nice words. I shall miss 'em also.

Tommorrow I'm going to London to stay with my dad and Jen (my sister shall be accompanying me) for a fortnight. Will be nice to get away.

Then when I get home I will be about for a couple of days before buggering off to Vancouver, Canada for just over two weeks. Which'll be good too hopefully. Hmm..

I am going to miss Chris lots.

You're right, this is a really dull entry, but whatever, you're not the boss of me! Fools.

I would attempt to be more entertaining, but you know what? I can't be arsed. I've got packing to do, amongst other organisational thingamajigs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS ME.

I BE FAMOUS